We're seeking exceptional .NET Core developers to join our team and be an integral part in shaping and building our process automation solutions that helps us achieve our ambitious goals for an entire industry.
We're a young scale-up technology company that's already operationally profitable, with IKEA as a shareholder, and a team of 65 passionate talents at our new offices at Islands Brygge in central Copenhagen. We're all about creating smarter logistics, reducing waste, and making people’s lives easier. This is your opportunity to be a part of a company that's driving real change in an industry that's crucial for the global economy and has a significant impact on the environment.
About the position
As a Senior .NET Core Developer, you'll play a crucial role in designing, developing and maintaining our software services that run on Azure cloud-based infrastructure. You'll work closely with our product teams to design, implement and deliver scalable and reliable applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing highly scalable and robust software functionalities to front-end and partners through APIs
- Collaborating closely with the product team to bring new features all the way from design to production and implementation as well as continuous improvement
- Building and implementing automated tests for continuous integration and delivery
- Providing technical expertise and guidance to the team, including code reviews and mentoring
- Contributing to the evolution of our software architecture and development practices
Is it a match?
We're seeking experienced .NET Core developers with strong track records of delivering complex software solutions in a fast-paced environment. You should have a deep understanding of software engineering principles, and a passion for delivering high-quality code that meets business needs.
You probably also share our enthusiasm of:
- Event-driven microservice architecture
- Continuous delivery to maintain a consistently releasable state
- Cloud-based hosting and leveraging native components when feasible
- Self-contained services focusing on event sourcing
- Code-first approaches in development pipelines and tools
- Test-driven development by writing tests before implementing code
- Exploring and leveraging AI coding tools
To be considered a highly attractive candidate for this role, you likely possess most of the following traits:
- 5+ years of experience in developing advanced .NET-based applications
- Experience with Azure cloud-based services and infrastructure
- Strong proficiency in C# and .NET Core
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with pair programming in an agile development environment – don’t worry, we’re a nice bunch!
- An interest in understanding the business and how to optimize solutions to create value for end users
- Passion for clean code and honing your craft
- Alignment with our high ambitions and our Scandinavian values of equality, transparency, and work-life balance
We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for career growth and development, and a clear alignment of company values and mission with your personal and professional goals. As a member of our team, you'll have a direct and meaningful impact of driving the company forward with your ideas and expertise.
If you're a .NET enthusiast who can design and develop reliable and scalable systems while injecting your unique personality into your work, we want to hear from you. Apply today and let's change the logistics industry together!