If you are a skilled frontend developer that is passionate about the newest technologies, collaboration, working in sprints, UX discussions, automation, different ways of coding, and from building something that changes an entire industry, then it will be difficult to find a more attractive role than this.
We are searching for developers to join our team in an innovative and high-energy environment where we develop some of the worlds best products within process automation for logistics. We believe that we can make the world slightly better by making logistics smarter.
The position is at our Headquarters in Copenhagen, and we anticipate that you will be able to work at our office but also have the chance to work from home twice a week.
We are expanding to new markets with a growing customer base of international companies. As part of Mover, you will get to work in a fun and dynamic environment and build products that is being used by strong brands such as IKEA, Interflora and many more.
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will join early in the scale-up phase and make your mark on an ambitious journey. You will develop software, teach, and learn among talented colleagues, and be responsible for delivering key product features that are crucial to our success and future growth.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop software that directly affects user experiences
- Collaborate closely with product owners, design, and backend developers in an iterative process
- Understand the needs of users and ensure that they have the best experiences in the industry
- Work in teams to ensure that features come all the way from design to production, implementation, and continuous improvements
- Investigate new technologies and approaches that are constantly improving the way things are done
Things we’re passionate about
There are things we are grateful for, things we are religious about, things we are proud of, and things we are passionate about.
Here is a list of some of them:
- Our culture
- Trust of our customers
- Our products
- Reducing waste in the environment
- Eliminating non-value adding activities
- Automated build pipelines
- Visual Studio Code
- Two-week sprints
- Continuous deployment
- Domain modelling
…and much more
What you need to make a difference
Your personality and energy must match the company's culture, which is ambitious, curious and value driven, where we value respect, honesty, and trust as much as professional achievements. You have an eye for detail and enjoy creating solid foundations based on streamlined and reusable code.
We don't expect you to be the answer to everything, but you must tick several of the following points:
- 3+ years of experience as a professional frontend developer
- Experience in doing projects from inception until release
- Experience in building reusable components
- Experience in receiving and sending data via modern APIs
- Experience working in a front-end SPA frameworks
- An interest in understanding the business domain and creating value for end users
- Experience with React-native, Swift, Kotlin or Flutter is a plus
- Experience with React, Angular or Aurelia is a plus
Here are some benefits
There are many benefits to being part of Mover and it is a challenge to name all of them. Therefor, we have listed some of them that you will definitely appreciate:
- Fantastic surroundings in our beautiful new offices at Islands Brygge with high ceiling and excellent views.
- Health insurance at TopDanmark
- Delicious lunch and canteen run by former Noma chefs
- Lots of social activities, Friday bars, in-house yoga, etc.
- Opportunity for courses and further education
- Opportunity to work from home twice a week
- Skilled and ambitious colleagues
Everyday life at Mover
You will be part of a social and professional community in a technology company that grows fast. We are on our way to several new markets in Europe, and you will be based at our new and nice headquarter in Copenhagen City with approx. 50 other enthusiasts. Your new colleagues come from different backgrounds, common to all, however, is that they are talented and inspiring. In Mover, we're all part of the success, we're having fun, and we're growing – together.
We hope that we've caught your attention and we look forward to hearing from you.