We offer a unique and exciting role in a young organization as a Finance Manager. As Mover’s first in-house financial specialist, you will lead the charge of our financial processes for higher growth and international expansion.
We are a dynamic scale-up logistics technology company that is already operationally profitable, with IKEA as a shareholder and global partner. From our HQ in central Copenhagen, we are a passionate team committed to creating smarter logistics, reducing waste, and making people's lives easier.
This is your chance to lead the charge in a fun and dynamic environment that is driving real change in an industry crucial for the global economy and the environment.
Building the foundation for future success
Until now, our financial processes have been driven by external service providers and internal data specialists who have built considerable automation (RPA). As the complexity of our business increases – both in size and with entities in new countries – we seek an in-house expert to lead processes and control for further scale. You will be a key member of our management team, playing a vital role in driving value creation throughout the company.
As Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing financial control
- Laying the groundwork for financial processes to support exponential growth
- Providing financial reporting and budgeting for Mover’s management and board
- Coordinating tasks with external bookkeepers, accountants, and legal teams
- Analyzing financial aspects of business plans, including new services and expansion to new markets
- Providing financial support and sparring for Mover’s strategy office and senior management
What you need to make a difference
We are looking for a candidate with a solid background in finance who aligns with our values, thrives in a vibrant environment, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. You should be prepared to lead a finance team in the future, but also willing to dive into everyday financial tasks in the short term.
Key to this role is your drive to challenge the status quo and your commitment to our shared ambitions.
To be considered a strong candidate for this role, you likely possess most of the following:
- A master’s degree in finance, economics or similar (Cand. Merc. (Fir, Fsm, Aef), Cand. Polit., Cand. Oecon)
- At least three years of professional experience within finance
- Preferably experience with and curiosity for technology in general, and automations within finance
- Alignment with our high ambitions and our Scandinavian values of equality, transparency, and work-life balance
- Ability to be a self-starter and hands-on, navigating ambiguous settings and the roller coaster ride that a scale-up can be
- A strong desire to drive and deliver results, and the potential to take on a functional leadership role
Everyday life at Mover
Join our team and be a part of a fast-paced, growing company with a mission to revolutionize an entire industry. We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for career growth and development, and a clear alignment of company values and mission with your personal and professional goals.
As a member of our team, you will have a direct and meaningful impact on driving the company forward with your ideas and expertise.
We look forward to hearing from you!