Are you passionate about delivering exceptional service, operational excellence, and driving customer satisfaction? And do you have a track record from service delivery, consulting, or project management with a technological aspect in a fast-paced environment? You should consider joining us!
We're a scale-up technology company that's already operationally profitable, partnering with global giants like IKEA, Interflora, Coop, and others on a mission to create smarter logistics, reduce waste, and make people’s lives easier. Based in central Copenhagen, we’re an ambitious team of professionals having fun while challenging the status quo.
This is your chance to lead the charge in a dynamic environment that's driving real change in an industry crucial for the global economy and the environment.
About the position
In this role, you'll be a steward of service excellence and work closely with our largest customers and our cross-functional teams to continuously ensure that we meet and exceed expectations. You’ll make a significant impact on our company's journey and our customers’ success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of mutual contractual compliance and reporting, ensuring our services meet the highest standards and align with SLAs.
- Nurturing and maintaining strong relationships with key customers on all organizational levels.
- Scoping and prioritizing product deliveries in close cooperation between customers and our product teams.
- Overseeing and leading crucial projects, ensuring efficient execution by guiding and inspiring cross-functional teams.
- Streamlining and continuously optimizing processes for customer onboarding, customer change management, contractual management, issue resolution, etc.
- Foreseeing challenges and staying ahead of industry trends, ensuring our services and solutions are always on point.
Is it a match?
We're seeking a modern thinking and customer-centric dynamo who can lead the way in ensuring our commitment to service excellence. You should have a strong track record of project fulfillment in a complex environment and direct experience of working with large customers on all organizational levels.
To be considered a highly attractive candidate for this role, you likely possess most of the following traits:
- At least 3 years of experience and proven track record of delivering services or consulting with technological aspects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent business acumen, communication, project management, and stakeholder management skills.
- Passion for delivering exceptional service and a keen eye for detail.
- Technological flair and understanding of software development in a SaaS environment is a clear advantage.
- Alignment with our high ambitions of building a global company, and our Scandinavian values of equality, transparency, and work-life balance.
What’s in it for you?
Joining our team isn't just a new job. It's about joining a community where you can grow, have fun, and shape the future. We provide an environment where innovation and collaboration are a way of life. As a central player in our SaaS team, we expect you to lead the way with a high level of autonomy and creative freedom, and we’ll work closely with you to help you fulfill your career potential.
Enjoy our new offices in central Copenhagen, comprehensive health insurance, a competitive salary, growth opportunities, and the chance to be at the forefront of changing an entire industry.
Ready to join our movement? Apply now!