Are you passionate about improving business processes, enhancing operational flow, and driving efficiency? And do you have a track record from process engineering, operational excellence, or related disciplines with a technological aspect in a fast-paced environment? This might be the opportunity for you!
We're a scale-up technology company that's already operationally profitable, partnering with global giants like IKEA, Interflora, Coop, and others on a mission to create smarter logistics, reduce waste, and make people’s lives easier. Based in central Copenhagen, we’re an ambitious team of professionals having fun while challenging the status quo.
This is your chance to lead the charge in a dynamic environment that's driving real change in an industry crucial for the global economy and the environment.
About the position
In this role, you’ll set new standards for operational efficiency, working closely with our large customers and our teams within service delivery, data analysis, and product development, to utilize the full potential of data-driven process automation and optimization. You’ll identify areas of improvement, redesign processes, scope product development, and drive change in the way our customers work with logistics
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting in-depth process and workflow analysis using data-driven methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, BPMN, etc. to assess and recommend improvements.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to implement process improvements using data and automations tools.
- Collaborating with our customers and our product team to scope and specify product development.
- Developing and maintaining a process documentation system, ensuring processes and product development are well-documented.
- Tracking, measuring, and reporting on process performance metrics.
- Staying ahead of industry trends and best practices, ensuring our recommendations are always top-notch.
Is it a match?
We're on the lookout for a forward-thinking, solution-oriented professional who is dedicated to optimizing workflows. You should have a strong background in operational improvement, preferably in a complex and tech-driven environment, and experience collaborating across all organizational levels.
Your profile might look something like this:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in process consulting, business transformation, or related disciplines in a fast-paced, tech-inclined setting.
- Strong analytical, communication, and project management skills.
- In-depth experience with methodologies like Six Sigma, Lean, BPMN, and related software tools for process mapping and improvement
- A genuine commitment to excellence and an ability to work independently and collaboratively to drive change.
- Alignment with our high ambitions of building a global company, and our Scandinavian culture of equality, transparency, and work-life balance in a flat hierarchy.
What’s in it for you?
Joining our team isn't just a new job. It's about joining a community where you can grow, have fun, and shape the future. We provide an environment where innovation and collaboration are a way of life. As a central player in our SaaS team, we expect you to lead the way with a high level of autonomy and creative freedom, and we’ll work closely with you to help you fulfill your career potential.
Enjoy our new offices in central Copenhagen, comprehensive health insurance, a competitive salary, growth opportunities, and the chance to be at the forefront of changing an entire industry.
Ready to join our movement? Apply now!